Today, the chef and Master restaurateur of the restaurant La Table du Pays in Hargnies, Marie-Josèphe Garand, better known as "Marie-Jo", has prepared a delicious recipe for us, a family dish that you can serve to your guests and during a family meal: Pork ribs with vegetables
Discover now the recipe for pork ribs with small new vegetables.
The ingredients for this vegetable dish (For 4 people)
- 1 kg pork ribs
- 20 gr de beurre
- 20 gr of lard
- 200 g small white onions
- 2 C. tablespoon flour
- 6 carrots
- 4 turnips
- 2 white leeks
- 6 potatoes
- Salt pepper
- 1 bouquet garni
Preparation of the recipe
- Brown the meat with the two fats.
- Add the carrots cut into slices, the turnips into cubes, the white leeks into XNUMXcm slices and the onions.
- Bring everything back well.
- Then add the bouquet garni, salt and pepper.
- Put the lid on and simmer gently.
- After half an hour, sprinkle with flour, stir and add the small potatoes.
- Add two glasses of water and finish cooking until the meat is tender (about 1/2 hour)
- Dress and serve hot! Have a good meal, of course
To be enjoyed hot with a hint of old-fashioned mustard and a slice of buttered bread. A delight !