Here is a chocolate cake recipe to please your better half whether it's Valentine's Day or not! Ready to taste?
Valentine's Day is approaching and you want to prepare a delicious dessert for your Valentine's Day party? Here is a chocolate cake recipe that will be perfect for this occasion. A recipe suggested by Marie-Jo from the Country Table in Hargnies and that you will find in his recipe book “Ma cuisine ardennaise de saison”. As for advocaat, let's say it's my little extra personal touch. 🙂
Ingredients (for 6 fluffy)
For the cake
- 250g de chocolat noir
- 250g of butter
- 4 eggs
- 200g of brown sugar
- 50g corn flour
For the chocolate whipped cream
- 200g liquid cream
- 150g de chocolat noir
Preparation of chocolate cakes
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a bain-marie
- Mix the eggs and brown sugar well
- Add chocolate, butter and corn flour
- Butter and flour 6 ramekins.
- Fill the ramekins 2/3 full
- Bake for 20 minutes at 60°C, then leave to cool
- Meanwhile, boil the cream and pour it over the chocolate. Leave two hours in the refrigerator.
- Place the chocolate cakes in the center of the plate In the manner of cupcakes, pipe the whipped cream with a pastry bag on the cakes.
- Sprinkle with praline
There you go, your dessert is ready. Good tasting and in advance,
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!