XNUMXth century church in local stone.
The Saint-Pierre church is located in the eastern part of the village of Anchamps. It has an elongated plan. The nave and the choir form a single vessel which ends in a three-sided apse. The square bell tower is located at the ridge of the nave on the western side. The walls are raised in schist rubble but the frames of the windows of the choir and the portal are in blue stone from Givet. The nave of Saint-Pierre church was probably built in the 1766th century, but its portal was rebuilt in 1825 (date inscribed on the key of the arch) certainly at the same time as the choir was being rebuilt. Without knowing which part was concerned, the church was restored in XNUMX. Building only visible from the outside.