La Chapelle Saint Eloi
It was the Faure family, industrialists from Revin, who had the housing estates that bear their name built in 1930.
The work was then completed with the construction of this chapel in 1936.
The chapel was built in two stages: first the current bottom and the two rooms on the sides, then by recovering the framework of a factory dismantled from the Petite Commune, we built the main part where the masses take place today. .The Faure family donated it to the diocese for the "symbolic franc". Free visit.