What to do in the Ardennes valley during your stay? What are the sites and activities not to be missed? Thanks to the Pass Tourisme, take advantage of an "all-inclusive" service allowing you to discover the highlights of the region while saving money during your stay.
The Tourism Pass is the right plan at a low price for your stay in Val d'Ardenne. On presentation of your pass, enjoy free access to the must-see sites and activities of the destination with:
- A 2-hour cruise in Givet with Charlemagne Cruises.
- A guided tour of the Charlemont citadel in Givet.
- The Tour des Aventuriers offered at Terraltitude Park in Fumay for the purchase of a tree climbing course.
- The visit and a souvenir offered to the Spanish House by Revin.
- Access to many exclusive offers from our tourism partners (leisure, accommodation, etc.)
To consult all the offers of our tourist service providers, go to the site of our partner Adelya.
The Tourism Pass, how does it work?
In line with current trends, the Pass Tourisme has the advantage of being 100% dematerialized by means of a QR code that will be sent to you by email. You will be able to present your Pass throughout the territory, without contact, from your smartphone. The privilege card in paper version is still available and included in the price of the pass if you wish.
The Tourism Pass is only valid for an adult. Only one visit or service is authorized per site. It is nominative and cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded, including during periods when the sites are closed. The date and time of the first visit indicate the start of validity of the pass. You then have 7 days to take advantage of the offers indicated.
Nothing could be simpler, just show your Pass Tourisme at the entrance to the sites mentioned to benefit from either free access or discounts offered by our partners.
Where to buy the Tourism Pass?
The Tourism Pass is on sale only in our Val d'Ardenne tourist office
- At the Givet reception point – 10 quai des Fours 08600
- At the Vireux-Wallerand reception point – rue du Château 08320
- On our Online Store